Thursday, September 27, 2012

Note to self

These are few things I have found myself saying lately...

-"Don't forget to download YOUTUBE videos using YTD Video Downloader"---internet at school is frustrating sometimes.I have so many songs for circle time from YOUTUBE that the kids get frustrated and so do I!

-"Don't forget to get a TARP!!!"---finding sensory play can get out of hand sometimes! Took a while to clean up the spaghetti noodles off the floor that the kiddos had so much fun with!!

"Don't forget to give my para-pro the lesson plans for the week" I have forgotten the past couple of weeks!

Don't forget to get paperwork together and send it to Central Office! I sure do wish I had a decent planning time or even one workday a month to get all the paperwork and planning I need to do! Hehe

"Keep 1st things 1st!" I tend to get sidetracked very easily...working hard to stay on top of things and not get behind with lesson plans, materials, IEP paperwork and parent communication.




4 comments:

  1. Omigosh I agree with '1st things 1st' - I feel like I'm ALWAYS getting sidetracked! Bummer about forgetting the tarp but I bet your students had so much fun with the pasta!

    - Sasha
    The Autism Helper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did! This week we did flour and water..not as messy! Hehe. Love your blog Sasha!

      Delete
  2. Hi there, nice post. This is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing you thoughts on this issue. Keep it up, looking forward to read another one in the future. Cheers!
    Although it may not feel that way, children learn through play. They learn to share. They learn to cooperate. They learn to take turns and interact with each other in a congenial manner.




    Preschool Danvers MA

    ReplyDelete