Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thematic Plan 2012-13 School Year

Here is my TENTATIVE Theme plan for this year. I use the Program Read It Once Again. I love how the children are able to 'read' the book with me by the end of the month due to all the repetition. We have a lot of fun with it. This program is great because it was developed just for preschool children with special needs. All of the developmental domains are addressed in so many different levels. I'm not having to do a lot of research and work to have it accommodate each child's needs and IEP goals..it's all there in front of me!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to be using the Read It Again program with my 3-5 EC PreK classroom this year. I would love to find out how you fit each of these monthly books into your lesson plans and work boxes. I can be reached via email at rickeya.logan@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

    Keya

    ReplyDelete