Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Therapist Log

Working in Special Education is a TEAM effort. There are many therapists (OT, PT, SLP, etc.) that come in and out of the classroom. It is hard to keep up with which child was served each day. It is also difficult to make sure that each child is served and their IEP goals are being addressed specifically. As the Case Manager I am responsible for making sure that all these things happen. I created a LOG sheet to put in a folder for each therapist. I will put a copy of the IEP goals for each child served  in the folder so they can refer to them. Hope this helps.

1 comment:

  1. I make a very similar log for the therapists that work with my students. It's very hard to stay organized and on top of all the chaos if you don't stay organized!

    - Sasha
    The Autism Helper

    ReplyDelete