Saturday, August 18, 2012

Classroom Tour

My Classroom Apron-had it made to match my room! Thanks Mimi's Magic Apron!

  

 

Mrs. Trish's Pre-K

 I am so excited this year! I love my new room and had so much fun putting it together! My Inspiration was School Girl Style's Rainbow Theme. I hope to make it a happy place for everyone who enters!
Thanks for taking a peek!




View from entry door  
Circle time..haven't finished putting calendar, etc. on the walls...

Sensory Play

Home living-on the blank wall I will be posting family pictures of my students along with other "home" pictures.

Building-Blocks, Lego, etc. (still need to lower the work table)-Also Big Book storage

Art, Sink, sensory areas-units are stored above shelving

Work area, folders on the table are their take home folders..

Nice new paint brushes! We paint EVERY DAY!

Can't leave the air unit blank!

Boarder around windows

 

 

 

 

 

 

 BEHIND THE SCENES!!











place to put all the forms I use


Clothes pin with names to hang work




2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the rainbow theme! It looks great.

    - Sasha
    The Autism Helper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think my next post will be about how my room looks once kiddos arrive..not as neat, but I try.

      Delete