Friday, July 27, 2012

My New Room..Work in Progress

This year I am so excited to have a larger room. Last year I ended up with a MUCH larger class than expected and it was a little tight in our little room. This year I have a room large enough to accommodate all the center areas and work areas I need to keep these sweet kiddos engaged. Below is the blessing of a mess I came in to this summer. OH MY! I've worked only a few days and have gotten a lot done. While doing my daily in-service time on Pinterest I seen so many cute classrooms!  I have fallen in love with Schoolgirl Style and I was inspired by her Rainbow and Garden Classroom themes for my room. I can't wait to get it all together. I have been picking up items all over, Hobby Lobby, Wal-mart, Target have all gotten a fair share of my paycheck along with the local school supply store. Again, please don't tell the hubby-he may begin to realize I haven't actually bought groceries at these stores! hehe
  I will keep you updated on the progress.
Do you have a classroom Theme? I would love to see your room and your favorite center!

Blessed with this MESS!
Lots of storage that I filled up quickly!


Still a mess, but couldn't wait to put up the bulletin board!

Home Living-Still lots to do!.

Art area and sensory area near my SINK!!

Construction area..we'll see how long the blocks stay this neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment